Sunday 3 March 2013

New Web site and 2013 News





A little 2013 update from myself Jessie
It has been quite some time since I have sat down and written this blog I think actually it was last year so I do appologise but you can be sure you will be hearing from myself and Buddug and of all our shop news on a more regular basis from now on

The end of last year and the beginning of this year have just been so busy here at the studio

I have had four months of complete spring cleaning here I started in November..... it was something that I wanted to do for ages I have been organising and documenting all my work and the work I do with my workshops really a general update and refresh

The outcome is my new web site which some of you may have seen by now as it went live just last week please take a look and if you fancy leaving me a little comment in my new Guest book I would love to hear from you.....I am delighted with the new site but of course there are still a few little bits to finish
I would like to say a BIG thank you to Emma Lewis who has helped me to create it

I am now busy in the studio working on my new embroidered wool cushions plus other pieces as i will be exhibiting at the Selvedge Spring Fair later this month do pop by and see me if you are in the area and hopefully the weather will be a bit more spring like by then


 

I have also been busy and having a great time running workshops all over the country this year some private and some with schools and other organisations and there are still lots to come this year ahead including a very exciting one at Les Soeurs anglaises in South west Franc.
  This will be a five day residential workshop in the Dordogne countryside from September 4th-8th 2013
I will also be visiting the gorgeous  Art Shop in April to run an embroidered objects workshop
 for all these upcoming dates and more please visit the workshop page on my web site or click the image below



And Yesterday March 2nd was another lovely day at the create space in Bethnal Green for my first altered Objects workshop this year as you can see from the images below it was a very creative day and lots of lovely work was made by all
Thank you to all who attended and also thank you for the lovely little hand died fabric scraps that I was given I cant wait to hang them in the studio this week!how inspiring

Have a lovely week and see you all soon

Jessie
xxx











 















1 comment:

  1. Great Blog and thanks for many informations, that is very usefull for me, i hope i will see more new informations again in next time

    ReplyDelete