Tuesday 4 October 2011

Embroiderd storys from a Sunny day in East London.....



So Here are some more lovely photos from the embroidered frames and pages workshops that took place this weekend on Saturday Oct 1st it was the first of my workshops to be run at the other end of Columbia RD At The Cake Hole Cafe at the back of the beautiful shop Vintage heaven this worked really well as we all met at my shop early and then walked up to the Cafe ware we had a very productive day sewing away and some beautiful work was made once again plus we all ate a massive lunch or Onion marmalade Quiche potato salad and a fresh summer Salad....plus plenty of tea was drunk Yes it was like the height of Summer On Saturday here very very hot and it still seems to be lasting today but will be a bit hot in the studio when I finally get there this morning. I have been sorting out my fabric and I am making some big bags this week from some lovely old blue and white ticking fabric that I have had for years.

Ok so the next workshop is on Saturday November 12th and this is the Christmas workshop and the last of my workshops for 2011 but fear not I am planning some more in 2012 so keep an eye out.

That is all for now enjoy the Sun if it is shining on you oh and of course join us on Thursday yes this coming Thursday for a little drink at the shop to show of our collaboration with Print designer and good friend James Bosley.


Jessie
xxx








2 comments:

  1. What beautiful work...can't wait to come to your workshop on the 12th xx
    Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...beautiful work, I especially love the African one as it reminds me of home :)
    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete