Saturday 28 May 2011

a little post from Emma

Since last summer I have been working with Jessie and Buddug as their little assistant in both the shop and their respective studios, helping them to make and sell their lovely things. For this month's window they invited me to install a display ready for the June sunshine!
here's how it started life

half-way there, on the phone to the big bosses!!

the finished window


Do come down and take a look! Here are some of the handmade treats we have in the shop at the moment -

See you soon,

Emma

(to see some more of my illustrations, you can visit
or my blog

2 comments:

  1. Love the window its full of simple joy - summer !

    Love Diane. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adore the window full of joy just fabulous, well done xxx
    I am off to see your blog now xx
    Hugs Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete